First Watch allows your company to choose the type of identity theft protection for your customers that best suit your needs and budget. Download the First Watch Identity Theft brochure for more information.
First Watch ID's Proactive ID Theft Protection
We use our own proprietary technology -- Identity Risk Scoring and Identity Monitoring -- to search thousands of databases and billions of records looking for the beginning steps of identity theft. If we identify suspicious activity, we place a proactive personal phone call to the individual to determine if the suspicious activity is potentially fraudulent. If the information is potentially fraudulent, we advise the individual on what steps to take. If not, we update the individual's file.
All of our First Watch ID plans include the core features listed below. First Watch ID add-on features provide flexibility and the selections many organizations need to customize protection for their customers.
Included Core Features:
- Identity Risk Scores: our proactive scoring solution has 50 plus identity theft identifiers to help determine if you are at risk for Identity Theft.
- Identity Monitoring: our unique and proprietary methodology proactively searches thousands of financial and non-financial databases and billions of records to detect the early stages of identity theft.
- Insurance ($1 million, $25,000 or $10,000 with no deductible)*: protection against the financial hardships associated with identity theft. Insurance is discovery-based coverage. EFT endorsement is occurrence-based coverage.
- Restoration (fully managed, unlimited service guarantee): If you become a victim of identity theft, we work with you to repair your good name and provide legal and money coaching. Restoration is discovery-based coverage.
Available Add-on Features:
- Annual Credit Report Access and Reminder:Access to free credit reports provided by Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion along along with a reminder service as to when members should request reports.
- Account Activity Alerts: Monitor of alerts that typically take place outside of a credit report -- participating banks, online retailers, telecom providers, health insurers and more.
- Data Breach Notifications:If your email address is involved in a data breach, we notify you.
- Lost Wallet/Purse: We take the steps necessary to minimize consequences if you lose your wallet or purse.
- Internet Privacy Scanning: We scan the internet to find your exposed personal information, including phone numbers, birth dates, physical addresses, email addresses, and more. Then we help you remove that data from the websites that posted it online.
- Stop Credit Card Offers: Stop unwanted credit card offers.
- Social Security Statement Access and Reminder: Request a copy of your Social Security statement.
- Electronic Newsletters: Stay informed about current identity theft information with our online newsletter.
Credit Monitoring Service:
Credit monitoring is offered as a stand-alone service or can be customized with selected First Watch ID plan features. First Watch offers several credit service options provided through TransUnion:
- TransUnion credit monitoring with alerts
- TransUnion credit report and TU score
- Three-bureau credit monitoring with alerts
- Three-bureau credit report and 3 bureau scores
* Identity Theft insurance underwritten by subsidiaries or affiliates of American International Group (AIG), Inc. The description herein is a summary and intended for information purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions, and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.